Turnkey Investment Club
Real Estate Entrepreneurs & Investors Association NYC
Turnkey Model Investment Club
The Model Investment Club is a working investment club. Our objective is to provide a hands-on teaching environment of the turnkey (buy & hold) real estate investment philosophy and study tools used to implement this philosophy. Meetings are open to Active Premium & Elite Members to 'observe' the process of
starting an investment club and eventually the process of selecting and analyzing markets in which to invest and invest as a participant in our active Investment Club LLC.
- Monthly Club 'EDUCATIONAL TOPIC' (Presented by club members during the educational part of each of our meetings)
- Real Estate & Market Presentation - Watchlist or Real Estate Portfolio Review Update
- Club Business Meeting
Purchase short-term (5 year) buy & hold residential turnkey single-family homes with our Done For You Investment Model in both Growth &/or Cashflow Markets.
All members will be ACTIVE participants as this is NOT a passive investment club.
$10,000 Capital Contribution Club12 & Club 15 (12 to 15 members) and $5,000 Capital Contribution for Club24 (24 members).
There is a 5 year lock on the investment club. No contribution funds can be withdrawn from the club for 5 year term. Members will not be allowed to withdraw from club or receive their contribution for 5 years as this would upset the balance of the portfolio model.
- Accelerate our real estate and wealth strategies by investing in “SHORT TERM BUY AND HOLD, CASH FLOWING AND COLLATERALIZED ASSETS THAT HAVE A HUGE FUTURE UP SIDE.”
- We are not looking for the high-risk gamble of flips or wholesales.
- Utilize very strict parameters to help minimize our risk and maximize our profits
- We will operate in 6 different markets around the country, places like Chicago, Cleveland, Michigan, Orlando, Memphis and Indianapolis
- Because of the massive rise in home prices and the subsequent over-correction in these markets, we are able to buy homes that have immediate cash flow and huge future upside potential.
- On average we are buying homes for significantly less than the cost to rebuild them.
- The homes we are most interested in are single-family homes, less than 20 years old, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in a master plan community, within 30 miles of a major metropolitan area and work sectors that will ensure high rents and low vacancies.