MAIN MEETING: Avoid Evictions & Make More Money
Quick Facts About Our Main Event (Monthly Meeting)
What: The REIA NYC Main Event (Monthly Meeting)
When: 2nd Thursday of each month from 6:00 PM til 10:00 PM
Where: TRYP By Wyndham Times Square South; 345 W 35th St, New York, NY 10001
Who: Real Estate Investors, Entrepreneurs & Professionals
Why: To learn, network, market, help others, prosper & have fun!
Cost: REIA NYC Members FREE | Non-Members: $35 Online ($45 onsite)
Wear: Dress for success!
Bring: A smile, positive attitude, enthusiasm, biz cards, flyers & a friend
Parking: Garage Parking Available
TENANT SCREENING …. AVOID EVICTIONS & MAKE MORE MONEY
Perfect Tenant or Expensive Deadbeat? Turn the Odds in Your Favor with Background Screening…
This session will answer these questions:
- Where do I get a good application?
- Where do I screen my tenants the right way?
- Where do I get a good state specific lease?
- Where should I go to make sure my tenants have good renters insurance?
- How should I collect my rent?
- How can I hire good contractors or vendors to service my properties?
Your answer is easy … Join Us On October 10th.
To help our members make sure they are doing all they can up front to prevent evictions down the road, we have partnered with our National Vendor RentPerfect.com to make sure you have all the tools you need.
- Issues and Answers About Renting to Tenants with A Felony
- Your 7-Step Resident Screening Checklist
- Is Credit Really Important to A Rental Transaction?
David Pickron joins us from RentPerfect.com (previously Investigative Screening and Consulting) an Industry Partner from National REIA. David Pickron has been a licensed private investigator for over 20 years, specializing in tenant screening for real estate investment owners and property management companies. RentPerfect helps clients onboard tenants from the initial background check to leasing and payment collection. You can learn more by visiting www.rentperfect.com or calling 1-877-922-2547.